| 14 May, 2019 12:31
Sensory: Please Touch The Art 3.0 You don't need vision to have a vision. Please find the details and visit there if you are near by the area. Thank you for your support. Also Japanese Embassy in Chicago USA introduced this nationwide exhibition in Ohama, Thank you Mr. Kato for kind arrangement. https://www.unomaha.edu/college-of-communication-fine-arts-and-media/news/2019/05/sensory-art-exhibition.php
Search this blog:
Calendar Of Posts
- Celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Exhibitions
- National Bellingham 2019, at Whatcom Museum Landscape- Water's Edge Exhibition, Washington USA
- Nebraska National Exhibition+ Sensory 3.0 starting shortly, during 3rd week May 2019
- 32nd Annual National Work on Paper Exhibition, Louisina USA
- Shortlist - Winners London International Creative Competition (LICC), London
- Art Olympia Biennale 2019 and Tokyo Metropolitan Museum Exhibition in June Confirmed!
- Accumulating more numbers of the Nationwide USA Exhbitions and International ones acceptances
- Upcoming Exhibition supported by the Everett Arts Commission and The Boeing Company.
- Juried Exhibition in one of Japanese Museums 2019
- Seattle Art Fair 2019