| 02 April, 2019 01:37
Shack Art Center STEM+Art+Design juried exhibition April 25 – June 8 Main Gallery at Shack Art Center, Everett WA Northwest Designer Craftsmen Create This exhibit celebrates the use of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) in artistic disciplines through the high quality craftsmanship and innovative design of members from the Northwest Designer Craftsmen. Opening reception: April 25, 2019, 5-8pm Exhibit supported by the City of Everett Cultural Arts Commission and The Boeing Company. For the exhibit STEM+Art+Design at the Schack Art Center, members of the Northwest Designer Craftsmen (NWDC) will demonstrate how artists design and create works for art integrating Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) principles. The 78 NWDC members participating in the Schack exhibit are artists from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska, who work professionally in clay, wood, glass, metal, fiber, and/or mixed media.
Search this blog:
Calendar Of Posts
- Accumulating more numbers of the Nationwide USA Exhbitions and International ones acceptances
- Upcoming Exhibition supported by the Everett Arts Commission and The Boeing Company.
- Juried Exhibition in one of Japanese Museums 2019
- Seattle Art Fair 2019
- McNeese National Juried Works on Paper Exhibition, New Orleans Louisiana
- My Refferal Code is 82227- Build your own Artistic website
- Need gallery who co-work with modern art museum such as MOMA, Major Museums
- Preview Art Magazine / The Herald / The Stranger etc
- Northwest Designer Craftsmen STEM+Art+Design Exhibition
- Docent Tour: Bellingham National 2019, Whatcom Museum with $10.00 Admission